1 Double, 2 Single Beds. Capacity: 2 – 4 People
Because the cabin is near the main building (reception and kitchen) there can be noise at times wich may disturb some people. The private bathroom is outside a few feet away accessible by a covered walkway. The price is reduced 50% less than a bungalow.
- Bungalows are individually designed, elegant, rustic wooden structures for noble savages and jungle royalty.
- 13 bungalows privately set apart in a luxuriant 5 acre tropical garden.
- Cool breezes from traditional tropical ceiling fans. Blankets for cool temperatures after 10 pm.
- Large windows open onto vistas of heliconias, bromeliads, palms, gingers, tropical fruit trees and flowers.
- Relax in a comfortable chair or hammock in the shade of a wrap around porch.
- Enjoy a wealth of butterflies, birds, iguanas, Congo monkeys, and docile sloths on the grounds.
- Bungalows are screened with mosquito nets protecting the beds. Rest easy, mosquitoes are well behaved.
- Wireless internet access at your bungalow if you have to work or want to stay in touch.
|$ 54 USD||$ 59 USD|
Price is based on double occupancy.
12% Discount Nationals And Residents.
Nationals: After one visit VIP 16% Discount Card.
Family Friendly Rate
Double occupancy price with $7 additional charge for each child. No charge for children up to 4 years old. Breakfast included for the whole family.
$19 extra with breakfast included.
10% discount (not for travel agencies).
$54 from 1 September - 19 December
$54 from 24 April - 30 June
20 December - 23 April & July 1st - 31 August
$25 extra daily charge per bungalow (Easter week, Christmas-New Year's week)
Taxes: 13% (not included)